Pickerington North Spring Athletic Sports:
What a difference a year makes! A year ago, we had no idea what was ahead for us and our students. I am happy to say that today I am confident that we WILL have a full Spring athletic season. As things look up with the pandemic, please don’t take our situation lightly with Covid-19. We still need to have an effort on your part (and on the part of your student-athletes) to do the following:
• Complete the online daily symptoms form for your student-athletes, keeping them HOME if they are not feeling well or have a fever
• For gated events a limited number of tickets will be available for household members. Please do not purchase tickets for friends of your student unless you are ok with having them sit with you/your household. We are not permitted to have student sections.
• Gates will open 30 minutes prior to events. If you are attending the event, please make sure you are symptom and fever free! This is part of the agreement that you sign off on when buying your tickets for events at PN! On non-gated events please only attend if you are fever free and symptom free.
• For all events, every spectator is required to wear a mask while in our venues, even outside. Members of the same household may sit within six feet. Unless you are members of the same household, please remain 6 feet apart while seated. For tennis, baseball, and softball you are encouraged to bring a lawn chair to help with distancing.
• Please remain in your seat unless you are visiting the restroom or concessions stand. Spectators are not permitted to stand.
• Following your child’s event we ask you to leave the venue. No congregating or gathering, even in the exit ways, hallways, or parking lots. If you are transporting your child, have them meet you at the car.
We are here to assist your students as they participate in athletics at PN. Please ask your coaches, our Athletic Training Staff, or the Athletic Office if you have questions regarding our procedures. We are all in this together!
Molly Feesler, Athletic Director